Pest control services for businesses
As a business owner, it is important to take action to prevent a pest invasion on your premises. As well as posing a risk to public health, the damage to your reputation will be costly. If you are considering resolving the situation yourself, it is important to understand the regulations surrounding pest control, you can be fined or imprisoned if you cause unnecessary harm to any animal. For the most effective treatment it is best to contact us. We are a professional pest control services company with experience working with a wide range of businesses and commercial properties.
The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 also means that employers must carry out pest control to protect employees at work. Failure to resolve a pest problem that has health or safety ramifications, may result in a hefty fine for your business.
The qualified team at Protex Pest Control are on-hand to provide high quality, cost-effective measures for all pest control issues. While prevention is always better than cure, we will help you deal with any urgent issues that may occur on your premises, professionally and discreetly.
Protex Pest Control is fully insured, BPCA accredited and CEPA certified to EN 16636. We are highly regarded among the business community and have been working with landlords, estate agents, restaurants, stadiums, and businesses of all types for over 10 years.
We offer a next-day response time as standard and optional same-day emergency call-outs if required.
How We Operate
- All enquiries are dealt with by an expert trained in pest control.
- Qualified Technicians provide onsite infestation surveys.
- We use specialist pest proofing equipment.
- Our Technicians carry out all works in a discreet, friendly and professional manner.
- On completion, our Technicians remove all waste, leaving a safe environment.
Call Now 020 8361 7467
Included With Protex
- Annual contracts offering regular visit and monitoring plans
- Flexible payments
- Fully Insured, CRB checked and accredited uniformed operatives
- Discreet and professional
- Dedicated customer service team
- Free quotations (available over the phone)
- Real-time digital reporting including photographs
- Bespoke bird team with IRATA qualified abseilers